- Ultimate limited ingredient diet with single source protein
- Complete and balanced entree
- No artificial ingredients, no added hormones or antibiotics
- Made with whole meat*, organs and bones – no fillers or flavorings
- Free run, farm raised
- USA sourced, made and packaged
- Gluten Free, Grain Free, Guilt Free®
Ground duck with bone, duck heart, duck liver, duck gizzard, boneless skinless duck breast, herring oil, d-alpha tocopherol
Calorie Content:45 kcal/oz
|CRUDE PROTEIN, MIN.||14.0%|
|CRUDE FAT, MIN.||8.0%|
|CRUDE FIBER, MAX.||1.0%|
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
|6 LBS||2 OZ|
|8 LBS||3.2 OZ|
|12 LBS||4 OZ|
Feed up to double the amount for kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. Individual requirements may vary.
Transitioning to Raw Food:
Switch to a purely raw diet slowly. Some pets may take to raw immediately, while others may take longer because they are hooked on the added flavorings in traditional pet food. Take at least 10 days to 2 weeks to gradually transition your pet’s diet. This gives the digestive system time to adjust to the new food.
Preparation & Storage:
Feed as a complete meal after thawing daily portion in refrigerator. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Store frozen product in freezer till ready to use. Best if fed within 4-5 days of thawing (varies based on fridge temperature.)
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.