- Nature’s superfood – perfect nutritional supplement
- Promotes digestive health
- Promotes healthy immune system
- Essential fatty acids (Omega -3 and Omega-6) for healthy skin and coat
- Single-sourced protein
- USA sourced, made and packaged
- Gluten Free, Grain Free, Guilt Free®
|CRUDE PROTEIN, MIN.||14.0%|
|CRUDE FAT, MIN.||7.0%|
|CRUDE FIBER, MAX.||0.5|
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
VE Beef Tripe is designed as a treat and is not intended to be fed as a complete and balanced diet.
Transitioning to Raw Food:
Switch to a purely raw diet slowly. Some pets may take to raw immediately, while others may take longer because they are hooked on the added flavorings in traditional pet food. Take at least 10 days to 2 weeks to gradually transition your pet’s diet. This gives the digestive system time to adjust to the new food.
Preparation & Storage:
Feed as a complete meal after thawing daily portion in refrigerator. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Store frozen product in freezer till ready to use. Best if fed within 4-5 days of thawing (varies based on fridge temperature.)
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.